Aspen Santa Fe Ballet is looking for a full charge bookkeeper (FT) to handle all aspects of general ledger accounting and financial reporting. The ideal candidate possesses expertise in QuickBooks, Excel, familiarity with CRM platforms, excellent analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment. Experience in accounting for 501(c)3 organization preferred but not required, passion for the arts a plus.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform general bookkeeping duties, including posting information to accounting software and regularly reconciling bank, credit card, and investment accounts
- Process A/P and A/R, invoices, tuition and fundraising receipts
- Process bi-weekly company payroll (through QuickBooks)
- Preparation of subcontractor 1099’s
- Make bank deposits
- Prepare sales tax reports and deposits
- Perform reconciliations of bank accounts and credit cards
- Maintain an organized and streamlined accounting system, annual budget and chart of accounts
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers and keep all financial data organized and current to provide precise and relevant information to management
- Prepare financial statements and reports on regular basis and as needed
- Provide financial analyses as needed
- Prepare tax related documents
- Coordinate annual comprehensive audit performed by CPA
- Manage basic human resource benefits to include health insurance enrollment, Simple IRA plans and contributions, workmen’s compensation claims and audits
- Other duties, as assigned and provide administrative support to management and other departments
- Ability to operate office equipment such as computing and telecommunications equipment, personal computer software, copy machine, POS Systems required.
Bookkeeper requirements and qualifications:
- Associate degree in accounting or finance or equivalent professional experience
- Keen attention to details and ability to keep records and files organized
- Competent collaborator and skilled cross-functional communicator
- Strong time manager with respect for deadlines
- Responsible professional with strong work ethics and integrity, decisive and critical thinker
- For consideration, please send your cover letter and resume along with your salary requirements (No telephone calls please).
- Competitive salary based on experience with benefits (including health and dental insurance, SIMPLE IRS match; paid holidays and time off). Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, no calls please.
Aspen Santa Fe Ballet is currently seeking both male and female dancers. Audition is by invitation only. To be considered for a private audition, please send the following materials by email to email@example.com:
- cover letter
- dance photos
- link to video of rehearsal or class in studio
- link to performance video
For the studio video, please wear light colored clothing. For the performance video, please include an explanation that identifies you in the video. Both men and women should be skilled in classical ballet, women need to be proficient en pointe. Applicants should have a varied background that includes experience in modern and contemporary dance.